Year of publication
- Book (51) (remove)
- Modernistischer Hindu Exklusivismus : Swami Dayanand Sarasvatis rationalistische Kritik indischer Religionen (2010)
- Grace in Sikhism (2010)
- As in all other religions there are two contrary streaming in Sikhism too. One teaches that meaning and value of human existence depends on the human works which we call the operative model. The other streaming preaches that the Holy’s grace is the substance of men’s ultimate destination, and it alone gives meaning to their existence; this position we call the receptive model. As the third streaming we can identify the doctrine of conditioned gratification which means that the humans get Divine support for achieving the salvation of their souls. This third one is obviously the predominant model in all religions. The religious books of the Sikhs have incorporated all positions. Therefore they are widespread and popular. Everybody finds what suits to him. We will reconstruct the receptive model as it is shown in Nitnem, where the daily prayers od the Sikhs are collected.
- Religionsfreiheit und Kooperation : zum institutionellen Verhältnis von Staat und Kirche in Deutschland und europäischen Ländern (2009)
- Raja Dharma : Hindu democracy, rational government and political Bhakti according to Swami Dayanand Saraswati (2009)
- Religious conversion : historical aspects and modern perspective (2008)
- Religious conversion has become a dangerous social and individual problem. In Latin America, a traditional Catholic area, Protestant sects are successfully con-verting more and more Catholics into their own communities. Therefore the Pope demands a strict control of these activities. In India e.g., the Catholic hierarchy is critizising the Indian governments which have forbidden conversion on non-spiritual reasons. Hindu organizations have started even very successfully to re-convert Indian Christians particularly of Dalit and tribal background. Buddhists are very successful in indirect and even direct conversion of many Westerners. Wah-habit missionaries spread their Neo-Islam in the Muslim societies and get more and more even non-Muslim converts. We should add the forcible and sometimes ex-tremely cruel conversions the atheistic states had executed since the last century. ...