- Tropical Bryology was introduced in 1989 by Jan-Peter Frahm and Robbert Gradstein (who later became the first scientific editor) to provide scientists a platform to present bryological research concerning the tropics. Besides encouraging tropical bryology the journal wants to promote researchers from the tropics. Being the first fully computer-produced cryptogamic journal it was also the first to provide electronic versions of the published volumes.
The subtitle "An International Journal on the Biology of Tropical Bryophytes and Lichens" was added with publication of volume 5 (1992).
Design of the micro vertex detector of the CBM experiment : development of a detector response model and feasibility studies of open charm measurement
Christina Anna Deveaux
- The PhD addresses the feasibility of reconstructing open charm mesons with the Compressed Baryonic Matter experiment, which will be installed at the FAIR accelerator complex at Darmstadt/Germany. The measurements will be carried out by means of a dedicated Micro Vertex Detector (MVD), which will be equipped with CMOS Monolithic Active Pixel Sensors (MAPS). The feasibility of reconstructing the particles with a proposed detector setup was studied.
To obtain conclusive results, the properties of a MAPS prototype were measured in a beam test at the CERN-SPS accelerator. Based on the results achieved, a dedicated simulation software for the sensors was developed and implemented into the software framework of CBM (CBMRoot). Simulations on the reconstruction of D0-mesons were carried out. It is concluded that the reconstruction of those particles is possible.
The PhD introduces the physics motivation of doing open charm measurements, represents the results of the measurements of MAPS and introduces the innovative simulation model for those sensors as much as the concept and results of simulations of the D0 reconstruction.
Phase Ib study evaluating a self-adjuvanted mRNA cancer vaccine (RNActive®) combined with local radiation as consolidation and maintenance treatment for patients with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer
Sven D. Koch
- The aim of the Australasian Arachnological Society is to promote interest in the ecology, behaviour and taxonomy of arachnids of the Australasian region. "Australasian Arachnology", first published in November 1979, is the Newsletter of the Australasian Arachnological Society.
- NeoBiota is a peer-reviewed, open-access, rapid online journal launched to accelerate research on alien species and biological invasions: aquatic and terrestrial, animals, plants, fungi and micro-organisms.
The herball : or generall historie of plantes
[De abstinentia <lat.>] Porphyriou philosophou Pythagorikou Peri apoch¯es empsych¯on biblia tessara : Porphyrii philosophi Pythagorici De abstinentia ab animalibus necandis libri quatuor. Tou autou Pythagorou bios
- Paralleltitel: Ejusdem liber De vita Pythagoræ. Tou autou Aphormai pros ta nota = Sententiæ ad intelligibiliæ ducentes. Peri tou en Odysseia ton nymphon antrou = De antro nympharum quod in Odyssea describitur. Text griechisch und latein.
Specimen sapientiae Indorum veterum : id est liber ethico-politicus pervetustus ...
Sebastian Gottfried Starcke
The essays : or councils, civil and moral, of Sir Francis Bacon, ... With a table of the colours of good and evil. And a discourse of the wisdom of the ancients. To which is added, The character of Queen Elizabeth
Adonis : Pastorale, musicalisch vorgestellet auf dem Hoch-Fürstl. Theatro zu Darmstadt, den ... 1718 = Adone / [Musik: Christoph Graupner. Text: Christian Heinrich Postel]
Christian Heinrich Postel