Year of publication
- Article (12898) (remove)
- Über den Energiegehalt der Seen : mit Beispielen vom Lunzer Untersee nach Messungen mit einem einfachen Temperaturlot (1915)
- On Urnatella gracilis (1893)
- Methods for dichoptic stimulus presentation in functional magnetic resonance imaging : a review (2009)
- Dichoptic stimuli (different stimuli displayed to each eye) are increasingly being used in functional brain imaging experiments using visual stimulation. These studies include investigation into binocular rivalry, interocular information transfer, three-dimensional depth perception as well as impairments of the visual system like amblyopia and stereodeficiency. In this paper, we review various approaches of displaying dichoptic stimulus used in functional magnetic resonance imaging experiments. These include traditional approaches of using filters (red-green, red-blue, polarizing) with optical assemblies as well as newer approaches of using bi-screen goggles.
- Über die Pontinischen Sümpfe (1892)