Year of publication
- 2010 (5) (remove)
- 3,3'-Dibutanoyl-1,1'-(o-phenylene)dithiourea (2010)
- The molecular conformation of the title compound, C16H22N4O2S2, is stabilized by two intramolecular N—H ... O hydrogen bonds. The crystal packing shows N—H ... O and N—H ... S hydrogen bonds.
- 5-(3,4,5-Trimethoxyphenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazole-2(3H)-thione (2010)
- The two rings in the title compound, C11H12N2O4S, are roughly coplanar [dihedral angle = 6.77 (8)°]. Whereas the two outer methyl groups of the three methoxy groups are almost coplanar with the aromatic ring to which they are attached [C—C—O—C torsion angles = 8.5 (3) and -8.3 (3)°], the methyl group of the central methoxy substituent is not [C—C—C—C = -78.4 (3)°]. The crystal packing is stabilized by N—H ... O hydrogen bonding.
- 1-(4-Chlorophenyl)-4,4,6-trimethyl-3,4-dihydropyrimidine-2(1H)-thione (2010)
- The dihydropyrimidine ring of the title compound, C13H15ClN2S, adopts an envelope conformation with five almost coplanar atoms (r.m.s. deviation = 0.054 Å) and the C atom bearing the two methyl substituents deviating from this plane by 0.441 (2) Å. The best plane through the five almost coplanar atoms forms a dihedral angle of 89.56 (5)° with the benzene ring. The crystal packing is characterized by centrosymmetric dimers connected by pairs of N—H ... S hydrogen bonds.
- 1,1´-(9-Octyl-9H-carbazole-3,6-diyl)diethanone (2010)
- The central structural element of the title compound, C24H29NO2, is a carbazole unit substituted with two acetyl residues and an octyl chain. The acetyl residues are nearly coplanar [dihedral angles = 5.37 (14) and 1.0 (3)°] with the carbazole unit which is essentially planar (r.m.s. deviation for all non-H atoms = 0.025 Å). The octyl chain adopts an all-trans conformation. The crystal packing is stabilized by C—H ... O hydrogen bonds.
- (Biphenyl-4-yl)(phenyl)methanone (2010)
- In the title compound, C19H14O, the dihedral angle between the two aromatic rings of the biphenyl residue is 8.0 (3)° and the dihedral angle between the two rings connected by the carbonyl C atom is 51.74 (18)°. There are no short C—H ... O contacts in the crystal structure.