- A new genus of Prioninae (Coleoptera, Cerambycidae) (2011)
- Neoma, a new genus of Cerambycidae (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae: Prioninae: Macrotomini) is described for Mallodonopsis corrosus Bates, 1879, compared to related genera (Aplagiognathus Thomson, 1861; Archodontes Lameere, 1903; and Mallodonopsis Thomson, 1861), and its tribal position discussed. A lectotype for Mallodonopsis corrosus is here designated with the species redescribed and figured.
- Descriptions of females of Nothopleurus Lacordaire and Strongylaspis Thomson (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae: Prioninae: Macrotomini) with new distributional records (2011)
- The female of Nothopleurus subsulcatus (Dalman, 1823) (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae: Prioninae: Macrotomini) is described for the first time, and the female of Strongylaspis bullata Bates, 1872 is redescribed. Color photographs of the habitus of both, and key characters for the former are included. New distributional records within Mexico for N. subsulcatus and Strongylaspis championi Bates, 1884 are given.
- A Synopsis of Bolivian Polyrhaphis Audinet-Serville (Coleoptera, Cerambycidae, Lamiinae) with description of a new species (2013)
- The Bolivian species of Polyrhaphis Audinet-Serville, 1835, (Coleoptera, Cerambycidae, Lamiinae) are reviewed and illustrated, with P. skillmani new species described. A key is presented to the six species recorded from Bolivia (P. angustata Buquet, 1853; P. argentina Lane, 1978; P. gracilis Bates, 1862; P. pilosa Lane, 1965; P. spinosa (Drury, 1773); and P. skillmani Wappes and Santos-Silva, new species). Their collection localities, based on recently identified specimens examined by the authors, are plotted to show the distribution of species, and displayed next to an ecoregion map of Bolivia to illustrate biogeographical information for Polyrhaphis.