- Prominent transverse flow of clusters in stopped Au(150 A MeV)+Au reactions (1995)
- Stopped Au(150 A MeV) + Au collisions have been measured with the FOPI-Detector at GSI by imposing an upper limit on the ratio of the global longitudinal momentum to the collected charge within an event.
- Creation of strange matter at low initial m/T (1996)
- We demonstrate that the creation of strange matter is conceivable in the midrapidity region of heavy ion collisions at Brookhaven RHIC and CERN LHC. A finite net-baryon density, abundant (anti)strangeness production, as well as strong net-baryon and net-strangeness fluctuations, provide suitable initial conditions for the formation of strangelets or metastable exotic multistrange ( baryonic) objects. Even at very high initial entropy per baryon SyAinit ¯ 500 and low initial baryon numbers of Ainit B ¯ 30 a quark-gluon-plasma droplet can immediately charge up with strangeness and accumulate net-baryon number. PACS numbers: 25.75.Dw, 12.38.Mh, 24.85.+
- Unlike particle correlations and the strange quark matter distillation process (2002)
- We present a new technique for observing the strange quark matter distillation process based on unlike particle correlations. A simulation is presented based on the scenario of a two-phase thermodynamical evolution model.
- Search for production of strangelets in quark matter using particle correlations (1997)
- We present a new technique for observing the strangelet production in quark matter based on unlike particle correlations. A simulation is presented with a two-phase thermodynamical model.