- Adaina perplexus, Asteraceae, Baccharis, Exelastis, Hellinsia, hostplants, larvae, life history, Lioptilodes, Melanthera, Sphenarches, Stenoptilodes (1)
- Convolvulaceae (1)
- Dominican Republic (1)
- Grenada (1)
- Nearctic (1)
- Pselnophorus (1)
- Pterophorinae (1)
- Pterophorinae (1)
- Pterophorini (1)
- Pterophoroidea (1)
- Adaina ipomoeae Bigot and Etienne, 2009, new records for Florida and the West Indies (Lepidoptera: Pterophoridae) (2011)
- Specimens of a recently described pterophorid, Adaina ipomoeae Bigot and Etienne, 2009 (Lepidoptera: Pterophoridae), were identified from Grenada, Dominican Republic, and Florida. All are new country records.
- An annotated list of the Lepidoptera of Honduras (2012)
- A biodiversity inventory of the Lepidoptera of Pico Bonito National Park and vicinity, in the Department of Atlantida of northern Honduras, was initiated in 2009 to obtain baseline data. We present a revised checklist of Honduran butterfly species (updated from the initial 1967 lists), as well as the first comprehensive list of Honduran moths. Our updated list includes 550 species of Papilionoidea, 311 Hesperioidea, and 1,441 moth species.
- Observations of plume moths on North Andros Island, Bahamas, and notes on new records and species previously recorded from the Bahamas (Lepidoptera: Pterophoridae) (2012)
- Recent fieldwork on North Andros Island by the authors resulted in the collection of six species of Pterophoridae (Lepidoptera), five of which were previously unrecorded for the Bahamas in published accounts. Three additional species are noted for the Bahamian fauna based on specimens collected in the 1980s on other islands. Representative specimens are illustrated from North Andros along with genitalic images for species where these are not readily available in other publications. In addition, images of the larva and pupa are provided for a reared species for which the life history was previously unknown.
- Three new species of Pselnophorus plume moths from southern United States (Lepidoptera: Pterophoridae) (2014)
- Three new species of Pselnophorus are described from the Nearctic region. Pselnophorus chihuahuaensis Matthews, Gielis, and Watkins, Pselnophorus hodgesi Matthews, Gielis, and Watkins, and Pselnophorus kutisi Matthews, Gielis, and Watkins, are described and distinguished from the only previously named Nearctic congener Pselnophorus belfragei (Fish). Illustrations of the adults and male and female genitalia are provided along with a key to males.