- Quarkonium phenomenology in vacuum (2011)
- This thesis has light mesons and their vacuum interactions as its topic. In particular, the work examines the question where the scalar antiquark-quark states are found in the physical spectrum -- in the energy region below or above 1 GeV. Contrary to the naive expectation, the mentioned states are found in the region above 1 GeV. This has consequences for the building of order parameters for the chiral symmetry breaking of Quantum Chromodynamics (QCD).
- Zero temperature properties of mesons in a vector meson extended linear sigma model (2011)
- A three flavor linear sigma model with vector and axial-vector mesons is discussed. Preliminary results concerning on the symmetry breaking pattern, the question of parameterization, as well as the resulting meson masses are presented.
- Decay widths of resonances and pion scattering lengths in a globally invariant sigma model with vector and axial-vector mesons (2008)
- We calculate low-energymeson decay processes and pion-pion scattering lengths in a two-flavour linear sigma model with global chiral symmetry, exploring the scenario in which the scalar mesons f0(600) and a0(980) are assumed to be ¯qq states.