- Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies (2) (remove)
- Production of pentaquark states in pp collisions within the microcanonical ensemble (2004)
- The microcanonical statistical approach is applied to study the production of pentaquark states in pp collisions. We predict the average multiplicity and average transverse momentum of Theta+(1540) and Xi(1860) and their antiparticles at different energies.
- Chemical equilibration due to heavy Hagedorn states (2004)
- A scenario of heavy resonances, called massive Hagedorn states, is proposed which exhibits a fast (t H 1 fm/c) chemical equilibration of (strange) baryons and anti-baryons at the QCD critical temperature Tc. For relativistic heavy ion collisions this scenario predicts that hadronization is followed by a brief expansion phase during which the equilibration rate is higher than the expansion rate, so that baryons and antibaryons reach chemical equilibrium before chemical freeze-out occurs. PACS-Nr.: 12.38.Mh