- Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies (2) (remove)
- Clustering in heavy ion collisions : why it could happen and how to observe it? (2008)
- We argue that Clustering in heavy ion collisions could be the missing element in resolving the socalled HBT puzzle, and briefly discuss the different physical situations where clustering could be present. We then propose a method by which clustering in heavy ion collisions could be detectedin a model-independent way.
- Scaling of multiplicity and flow: pre-LHC trends and LHC surprises (2011)
- We examine the scaling trends in particle multiplicity and flow observables between SPS, RHIC and LHC, and discuss their compatibility with popular theoretical models. We examine the way scaling trends between SPS and RHIC are broken at LHC energies, and suggest experimental measurements which can further clarify the situation.