Year of publication
- 2012 (6) (remove)
- trans-Dichloridobis(triphenylphosphane-κP)palladium(II) benzene hemisolvate (2012)
- The title complex, [PdCl2(C18H15P)2]·0.5C6H6, has the PdII ion in a square-planar coordination mode (r.m.s. deviation for Pd, P and Cl atoms = 0.024 Å) with the PPh3 and Cl ligands mutually trans. The benzene solvent molecule is located about a crystallographic inversion centre. The title complex is isostructural with trans-dichloridobis(triphenylphosphane)palladium(II) 1,4-dichlorobenzene sesquisolvate [Kitano et al. (1983 [triangle]). Acta Cryst. C39, 1015–1017].
- Bromido(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)mercury(II) (2012)
- Molecules of the title compound, [HgBr(C9H11)], are located on a crystallographic twofold rotation axis. Due to the molecular symmetry, the HgII atom is linearly coordinated by the ipso-C of the mesityl group and the Br atom. In the crystal, molecules lie in planes parallel to (001).
- Sodium pentafluorophenylborate (2012)
- The crystal structure of the title compound, Na[(C6F5)BH3], is composed of discrete anions and cations. The sodium cations are surrounded by four anions with three short Na...B [2.848 (8), 2.842 (7) and 2.868 (8) Å] and two short Na...F contacts [2.348 (5) and 2.392 (5) Å], forming a three-dimensional network. The anion is the first structural example of a pentafluorophenyl ring carrying a BH3 group.
- A triclinic polymorph of bis-(μ-di-tert-butyl-phosphanido)bis-[(di-tert-butyl-phosphane)palladium(I)] (2012)
- A new polymorph of the title compound, [Pd2(C8H18P)2(C8H19P)2], has been found. It belongs to the triclinic P-1 space group, whereas the known form [Leoni, Sommovigo, Pasquali, Sabatino & Braga (1992 [triangle]), J. Organomet. Chem. 423, 263–270] crystallizes in the monoclinic C2/c space group. The title compound features a dinuclear palladium complex with a planar central Pd2(μ-P)2 core (r.m.s. deviation = 0.003 Å). The Pd—Pd distance of 2.5988 (5) Å is within the range of a PdI—PdI bond. The molecules of both polymorphs are located on a crystallographic centre of inversion. The molecular conformations of the two polymorphs are essentially identical. The crystal packing patterns, on the other hand, are slightly different.
- Redetermination of (acetonitrile-κN)dicarbon-yl(η(5)-cyclo-penta-dien-yl)iron(II) tetra-fluoridoborate (2012)
- The crystal structure of the title compound, [Fe(C5H5)(CH3CN)(CO)2]BF4, of which only the coordinates of the non-H atoms of the cation have previously been reported [Fadel et al. (1979 [triangle]). Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem. 453, 98–106] has been redetermined. The FeII atom in the complex cation is coordinated by a cyclopentadienyl ring, two carbonyl ligands and an acetonitrile molecule displaying a three-legged piano stool structure. Three of the four F atoms of the BF4 − anion are disordered over two sets of sites, with a site-occupancy factor of 0.709 (10) for the major occupied site.
- Iodido(tri-tert-butylphosphane-κP)gold(I) (2012)
- The AuI atom of the title compound, [AuI(C12H27P)], shows an almost linear coordination, with a P—Au—I angle of 178.52 (3)° [Au—P = 2.2723 (14) Å and Au—I = 2.5626 (6) Å].