Year of publication
- 1995 (3) (remove)
- Deuteron flow in ultrarelativistic heavy ion reactions (1995)
- Deutron momentum distributions are predicted for nucleus-nucleus reactions at beam energies of 10-15 AGeV. The deutron transverse momentum spectra exhibit a pronounced shoulder-arm shape deviating markedly from thermal distributions due to collective transverse nuclear flow.
- Phasespace Correlations of Antideuterons in Heavy Ion Collisions (1995)
- In the framework of the relativistic quantum molecular dynamics approach (RQMD) we investigate antideuteron (d) observables in Au+Au collisions at 10.7 AGeV. The impact parameter dependence of the formation ratios d/p2 and d/p2 is calculated. In central collisions, the antideuteron formation ratio is predicted to be two orders of magnitude lower than the deuteron formation ratio. The d yield in central Au+Au collisions is one order of magnitude lower than in Si+Al collisions. In semicentral collisions di erent configuration space distributions of p s and d s lead to a large squeeze out e ect for antideuterons, which is not predicted for the p s.
- Antibaryons in massive heavy ion reactions : importance of potentials (1995)
- In the framework of RQMD we investigate antiproton observables in massive heavy ion collisions at AGS energies and compare to preliminary results of the E878 collaboration. We focus here on the considerable influence of the real part of an antinucleon nucleus optical potential on the ¯p momentum spectra. Pacs-numbers: 14.20 Dh, 25.70.-z