- The first record of Merycomyia whitneyi (Johnson), tribe Bouvieromyiini (Diptera: Tabanidae), from Texas and from west of the Mississippi River (2008)
- The first collections of Merycomyia whitneyi (Johnson), (Diptera: Tabanidae: Chrysopsinae: Bouvieromyiini) from Texas and from west of the Mississippi River are reported, and the Nearctic species of the Tribe Bouvieromyiini are discussed.
- A new species of Cydistomyia (Diptera, Tabanidae) from Papua New Guinea (1999)
- A new species, Cydistomyia kamialiensis, is described from specimens collected in the Kamiali Wildlife Management Area of Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea.
- Larvae and pupae of New Guinea Tabanidae (Diptera). I. Species of Chrysops Meigen (2001)
- Information on the immature stages of Australasian Tabanidae found in published literature dealt with only 17 species, all so far known only from Australia and none representing the genus Chrysops Meigen. Two of the four Australasian species of Chrysops are found on the island of New Guinea, and both, C. albicinctus Wulp and C. australis Ricardo, are described and illustrated.
- Larvae and pupae of some New Guinean Tabanidae (Diptera). II. Species of the genus Tabanus Linnaeus (2002)
- The larvae and pupae of Tabanus lenticulatus Oldroyd and T. papuensis Oldroyd are described, illustrated, and compared with the other described larvae of Australasian species of Tabanus Linnaeus.