- Article (3) (remove)
- Karl Hensen : emeritiert ; [Vertrauensdozent der Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes an der Universität Frankfurt] (2003)
- 9-Bromo-9-borafluorene (2010)
- The title compound, C12H8BBr, crystallizes with three essentially planar molecules (r.m.s. deviations = 0.018, 0.020 and 0.021Å) in the asymmetric unit: since the title compound is rigid, there are no conformational differences between these three molecules. The crystal packing resembles a herringbone pattern.
- (Acetonitrile-κN)chloridobis[2-(pyridin-2-yl)phenyl-κ2 C 1,N]iridium(III) (2011)
- The IrIII atom of the title compound, [Ir(C11H8N)2Cl(CH3CN)], displays a distorted octahedral coordination. The pyridyl groups are in trans positions [N—Ir—N = 173.07 (10)°], while the phenyl groups are trans with respect to the acetonitrile and chloride groups [C—Ir—N = 178.13 (11) and C—Ir—Cl = 176.22 (9)°]. The pyridylphenyl groups only show a small deviation from planarity, with the dihedral angle between the planes of the two six-membered rings in each pyridylphenyl group being 5.6 (2) and 5.8 (1)°. The crystal packing shows intermolecular C—H[cdots, three dots, centered]Cl, C—H[cdots, three dots, centered]π(acetonitrile) and C—H[cdots, three dots, centered]π(pyridylphenyl) contacts.