Year of publication
- 2008 (14) (remove)
- N-(2-Methylphenyl)-2-nitrobenzamide (2008)
- In the title compound, C14H12N2O3, the dihedral angle between the two aromatic rings is 41.48 (5)°. The nitro group is twisted by 24.7 (3)° out of the plane of the aromatic ring to which it is attached. The molecules are connected by N-H...O hydrogen bonds into chains running along the alpha axis. Key indicators: single-crystal X-ray study; T = 273 K; mean σ(C–C) = 0.003 Å; R factor = 0.031; wR factor = 0.078; data-to-parameter ratio = 7.7.
- [my]-Hydroxido-bis[(2,20-bipyridine)-tricarbonylrhenium(I)] perrhenate (2008)
- The title compound, [Re2(OH)(C10H8N2)2(CO)6][ReO4], is a mixed-valence rhenium compound containing discrete anions and cations. The ReI atoms are in a slightly distorted octahedral environment, whereas the ReVII atoms show the typical tetrahedral coordination mode. The dihedral angle between the two bipyridine groups is 34.3 (7)°. Key indicators: single-crystal X-ray study; T = 173 K; mean σ(C–C) = 0.044 Å; R factor = 0.093; wR factor = 0.262; data-to-parameter ratio = 13.9.
- [my]-Bis(diphenylphosphanyl)borato-[kappa]2P:P'-bis[dicarbonyl([eta]5-cyclopentadienyl)iron(II)] tetrachloridoferrate(III) chloroform solvate (2008)
- The title compound, [Fe2(C5H5)2(C24H22BP2)(CO)4][FeCl4]·CHCl3, is an oxidation product of CpFe(CO)2PPh2BH3. One pair of phenyl rings attached to the two different P atoms are almost parallel, as are the other pair [dihedral angles = 8.7 (5) and 8.9 (5)°]. The planes of the two cyclopentadienyl rings are inclined by 26.8 (7)° with respect to each other. The carbonyl groups at each Fe atom are almost perpendicular [C-Fe-C = 92.6 (6) and 94.3 (5)°]. Key indicators: single-crystal X-ray study; T = 173 K; mean σ(C–C) = 0.019 Å; R factor = 0.112; wR factor = 0.177; data-to-parameter ratio = 16.8.
- 3-(2-Hydroxyphenyl)-5-(2-methoxyphenyl)-1H-pyrazole (2008)
- The title compound, C16H14N2O2, was derived from 1-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-3-(2-methoxyphenyl)propane-1,3-dione. The molecule is essentially planar (r.m.s. deviation for all non-H atoms = 0.089 Å). Two intramolecular hydrogen bonds stabilize the molecular conformation and one N-H...O hydrogen bond stabilizes the crystal structure. Key indicators: single-crystal X-ray study; T = 173 K; mean σ(C–C) = 0.003 Å; R factor = 0.035; wR factor = 0.091; data-to-parameter ratio = 9.3.