Year of publication
- Preliminary checklist of Bolivian Cerambycidae (Coleoptera) (2006)
- A list of the Cerambycidae of Bolivia is presented. It totals 1,259 species including 496 new country records. When available the known geographical distribution by department is shown for each species.
- A new U.S. and Florida record for Caccoleptus (Bicaccoleptus) kacka Háva, 2009 (Coleoptera: Dermestidae) (2012)
- Caccoleptus (Bicaccoleptus) kacka Háva, 2009 is newly recorded from the U.S. and Florida. The female of this species is here described from Florida specimens.
- A new Nearctic species of Placonotus MacLeay (Coleoptera: Laemophloeidae) (2011)
- Placonotus falinorum Thomas, new species (Coleoptera: Laemophloeidae), is described from Kansas. Habitus and genitalic details are illustrated and the species is distinguished from other New World members of the genus. Placonotus maya Thomas is newly recorded from Honduras.
- A new genus of Prioninae (Coleoptera, Cerambycidae) (2011)
- Neoma, a new genus of Cerambycidae (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae: Prioninae: Macrotomini) is described for Mallodonopsis corrosus Bates, 1879, compared to related genera (Aplagiognathus Thomson, 1861; Archodontes Lameere, 1903; and Mallodonopsis Thomson, 1861), and its tribal position discussed. A lectotype for Mallodonopsis corrosus is here designated with the species redescribed and figured.
- Two new Neotropical species of Telephanus Erichson near T. serratus Nevermann (Coleoptera: Silvanidae) (2011)
- The Mesoamerican species of Telephanus distinguished by the presence eight lateral pronotal spines and long temples are reviewed. The group includes T. serratus Nevermann and two previously undescribed species that are described herein: T. bellus Thomas, new species, from Costa Rica, and the flightless T. monstrosus Thomas, new species, from Mexico.