Year of publication
- A revision of Pediacus Shuckard (Coleoptera: Cucujidae) for America north of Mexico : with notes on other species (2003)
- The genus Pediacus Shuckard is revised for America north of Mexico. Seven species are recorded: P. andrewsi Thomas, n. sp.; P. fuscus Erichson; P. gracilis Thomas, n. sp.; P. hesperoglaber Thomas, n. sp.; P. ommatodon Thomas, n. sp.; P. stephani Thomas, n. sp.; and P. subglaber LeConte, new status. The species are described and illustrated, and a key is presented for their identification. The described European and Neotropical species are reviewed and illustrated.
- New distribution records for two species of Cryptolestes Ganglbauer (Coleoptera: Laemophloeidae) (2005)
- Preliminary checklist of Bolivian Cerambycidae (Coleoptera) (2006)
- A list of the Cerambycidae of Bolivia is presented. It totals 1,259 species including 496 new country records. When available the known geographical distribution by department is shown for each species.