Year of publication
- A revision of Pediacus Shuckard (Coleoptera: Cucujidae) for America north of Mexico, with notes on other species (2003)
- The genus Pediacus Shuckard is revised for America north of Mexico. Seven species are recorded: P. andrewsi Thomas, n. sp.; P. fuscus Erichson; P. gracilis Thomas, n. sp.; P. hesperoglaber Thomas, n. sp.; P. ommatodon Thomas, n. sp.; P. stephani Thomas, n. sp.; and P. subglaber LeConte, new status. The species are described and illustrated, and a key is presented for their identification. The described European and Neotropical species are reviewed and illustrated.
- A passandrid new to the Bahamas (Coleoptera: Cucujoidea) (2003)
- A passandrid new to the Bahamas (Coleoptera: Cucujoidea)
- On the genus Anchonus Schonherr in Florida (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) (1999)
- Four species of Anchonus Schonherr occur in Florida: A. flol'idanus Schwarz, A. dul'yi Blatchley, A. blatchleyi Sleeper, and A. suillus (Fabricius), which is recorded from Florida and the continental United States for the first time. The species are distinguished in a key and illustrated. A lectotype is selected for A. floridanus.
- Two leaf beetles new to Florida (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) (1999)
- Specimens recently submitted to the first author for identification turned out to represent two species of leaf beetles previously unknown from Florida, one of which is new to the eastern United States and the other new to the continental United States.