- collective intelligence (2) (remove)
- Condensing on metric spaces : modeling, analysis and simulation (2009)
- In this work, we extend the Hegselmann and Krause (HK) model, presented in  to an arbitrary metric space. We also present some theoretical analysis and some numerical results of the condensing of particles in finite and continuous metric spaces. For simulations in a finite metric space, we introduce the notion "random metric" using the split metrics studies by Dress and al. [2, 11, 12].
- Condensing of self-organizing groups (2010)
- Condensing phenomena for systems biology, ecology and sociology present in real life different complex behaviors. Based on local interaction between agents, we present another result of the Energy-based model presented by . We involve an additional condition providing the total condensing (also called consensus) of a discrete positive measure. Key words: Condensing; consensus; random move; self-organizing groups; collective intelligence; stochastic modeling. AMS Subject Classifications: 81T80; 93A30; 37M05; 68U20