Year of publication
- 2000 (3) (remove)
- Physik (3) (remove)
- Superheavy nuclei in a chiral hadronic model (2000)
- Superheavy nuclei are investigated in a nonlinear chiral SU(3)-model. The proton number Z=120 and neutron numbers of N=172, 184 and 198 are predicted to be magic. The charge distributions and alpha-decay chains hint towards a hollow stucture.
- Hadrons in dense resonance matter: a chiral SU(3) approach (2000)
- A nonlinear chiral SU(3) approach including the spin 3 2 decuplet is developed to describe dense matter. The coupling constants of the baryon resonances to the scalar mesons are determined from the decuplet vacuum masses and SU(3) symmetry relations. Di erent methods of mass generation show significant differences in the properties of the spin- 3 2 particles and in the nuclear equation of state
- Critical review of quark gluon plasma signals (2000)
- Compelling evidence for a new form of matter has been claimed to be formed in Pb+Pb collisions at SPS. We critically review two suggested signatures for this new state of matter: First the suppression of the J/psi , which should be strongly suppressed in the QGP by two different mechanisms, the color-screening  and the QCD-photoe ect . Secondly the measured particle, in particular strange hadronic, ratios might signal the freeze-out from a quark-gluon phase.