- 1,3-Bis(2,6-diisopropyl-phen-yl)-1H-imidazol-3-ium bromide dichloromethane disolvate (2012)
- In the title compound, C27H37N2 +·Br−·2CH2Cl2, both the cation and the anion are located on a crystallographic mirror plane. Both of the dichloromethane solvent molecules show a disorder across a mirror plane over two equally occupied positions. In the crystal, the cations are connnected to the bromide ions via C—H[cdots, three dots, centered]Br hydrogen bonds.
- Bromido(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)mercury(II) (2012)
- Molecules of the title compound, [HgBr(C9H11)], are located on a crystallographic twofold rotation axis. Due to the molecular symmetry, the HgII atom is linearly coordinated by the ipso-C of the mesityl group and the Br atom. In the crystal, molecules lie in planes parallel to (001).
- Iodido(tri-tert-butylphosphane-κP)gold(I) (2012)
- The AuI atom of the title compound, [AuI(C12H27P)], shows an almost linear coordination, with a P—Au—I angle of 178.52 (3)° [Au—P = 2.2723 (14) Å and Au—I = 2.5626 (6) Å].
- trans-Dichloridobis(triphenylphosphane-κP)palladium(II) benzene hemisolvate (2012)
- The title complex, [PdCl2(C18H15P)2]·0.5C6H6, has the PdII ion in a square-planar coordination mode (r.m.s. deviation for Pd, P and Cl atoms = 0.024 Å) with the PPh3 and Cl ligands mutually trans. The benzene solvent molecule is located about a crystallographic inversion centre. The title complex is isostructural with trans-dichloridobis(triphenylphosphane)palladium(II) 1,4-dichlorobenzene sesquisolvate [Kitano et al. (1983 [triangle]). Acta Cryst. C39, 1015–1017].