- Conference Proceeding (3) (remove)
- Grammatik (3) (remove)
- Report on the British Council sponsored conference held in 20-22 of may 2001 in Chełm : "the pitfalls of teaching grammar, lexis and Anglo-Saxon culture at a college level" (2002)
- Parallel Distributed Grammar Engineering for Practical Applications (2002)
- Based on a detailed case study of parallel grammar development distributed across two sites, we review some of the requirements for regression testing in grammar engineering, summarize our approach to systematic competence and performance profiling, and discuss our experience with grammar development for a commercial application. If possible, the workshop presentation will be organized around a software demonstration.
- Efficient Deep Processing of Japanese (2002)
- We present a broad coverage Japanese grammar written in the HPSG formalism with MRS semantics. The grammar is created for use in real world applications, such that robustness and performance issues play an important role. It is connected to a POS tagging and word segmentation tool. This grammar is being developed in a multilingual context, requiring MRS structures that are easily comparable across languages.