- Part of a Book (3) (remove)
- Institut für Deutsche Sprache (IDS) Mannheim (3) (remove)
- La reseña científica en español y alemán : estructuras conceptuales y marcadores textuales metalingüísticos centrales y periféricos (2009)
- Language and emotive factors : the outline of problems involved (2011)
- The cognitive framework seems to comply with the need of interdisciplinary outlook on the issue of emotions, as it itself draws upon findings of psychological, anthropological and philosophical research. Along with undertaking further studies on the conceptualization of emotions in different languages, from the detailed analysis of the repertoire of linguistic means used for talking about emotions to investigation into tendencies to use metaphors or metonymies to talk about emotions, some broader conclusions could be drawn. The greatest challenge seems to be establishing whether there are any cultural (social, economical, conventional, political, religious) conditions that may influence the relevant changes in conceptualizing emotions in different languages and whether it is possible to point to any laws or regularities that would govern these changes.