- Conference Proceeding (3) (remove)
- Englisch (3) (remove)
- The do`s and don`ts of teaching English at the college/university level Papers from the third Chełm symposium held in april 2003), ed by Grzegorz Kleparski, NKJO-Chełm publishers, 2003, pp. 93, ISBN 83-911683-5-2. (2009)
- Report on the British Council sponsored conference held in 20-22 of may 2001 in Chełm : "the pitfalls of teaching grammar, lexis and Anglo-Saxon culture at a college level" (2002)
- Open-Source Machine Translation with DELPH-IN (2005)
- The Deep Linguistic Processing with HPSG Initiative (DELH-IN) provides the infrastructure needed to produce open-source semantic transfer-based machine translation systems. We have made available a prototype Japanese-English machine translation system built from existing resources include parsers, generators, bidirectional grammars and a transfer engine.