Linguistik-Klassifikation: Morphologie / Morphology
Year of publication
- Article (40) (remove)
- Suffigierte Personenbezeichnungen als Emotionalisierungsmittel : Neuere Korpus-Recherchen zu bekannten negativ wertenden Suffixbildungen (2012)
- Naglasak imeničnih i-osnovâ u Orubici (2010)
- U članku se podastire građa imeničnih i-osnova prikupljena terenskim istraživanjem u selu Orubica u zapadnoj Posavini. Kratko se predstavlja arhaičan orubički staroštokavski govor te se analiziraju neki naglasni i morfološki aspekti i-sklonidbe u Orubici.
- Nominalization – lexical and syntactic aspects (2009)
- The main tenet of the present paper is the thesis that nominalization – like other cases of derivational morphology – is an essentially lexical phenomenon with well defined syntactic (and semantic) conditions and consequences. More specifically, it will be argued that the relation between a verb and the noun derived from it is subject to both systematic and idiosyncratic conditions with respect to lexical as well as syntactic aspects.
- Tonal focus reflections in Buli and some Gur relatives (2009)
- Buli is an Oti-Volta tone language spoken in Northern Ghana. This paper outlines the basic features of its tonal system and explores whether and in which way pitch respectively phonemic tone is approached as a means to indicate the pragmatic category of focus. Pursued are cases with focus-related surface tone changes as well as cases where pitch could help to disambiguate between broad and narrow foci. It is argued that focus is not consistently encoded by pitch or tone. Parallel findings for the closely related languages Kopen o (phonetic symbol)nni and Dagbani suggest that the apparent lack of significant prosodic focus signals in Buli might pertain to a larger group of tonal languages of the Gur family.
- Ro[u:]ting the interpretation of words (2009)
- Word formation in Distributed Morphology (see Arad 2005, Marantz 2001, Embick 2008): 1. Language has atomic, non-decomposable, elements = roots. 2. Roots combine with the functional vocabulary and build larger elements. 3. Roots are category neutral. They are then categorized by combining with category defining functional heads.
- O- kao fakultativni alomorf glagolskoga prefiksa od- (2009)
- Predmet je rada promjena glagolskoga prefiksa od- u o-. Daju se uvjeti te promjene i prostor na kojem se ona događa. Popisuju se glagoli u kojima se ona dogodila.