Linguistik-Klassifikation: Computerlinguistik / Computational linguistics
- Lexicalized Tree Adjoining Grammar (3) (remove)
- Reflexives and reciprocals in LTAG (2007)
- This paper presents an LTAG analysis of reflexives like himself and reciprocals like each other. These items need to find a c-commanding antecedent from which they retrieve (part of) their own denotation and with which they syntactically agree. The relation between anaphoric item and antecendent must satisfy the following important locality conditions (Chomsky (1981)).
- Semantic construction in feature-based TAG (2003)
- We propose a semantic construction method for Feature-Based Tree Adjoining Grammar which is based on the derived tree, compare it with related proposals and briefly discuss some implementation possibilities.