Journal of religious culture = Journal für Religionskultur
Year of publication
- 2012 (16) (remove)
- Was ist Religion? : Thesen zu einem dialektischen Religionsbegriff mit Anmerkungen zur selbstentfremdeten Religionsbetrachtung (2012)
- Protestantismus im Territorium : Heinrich Steitz (1907 - 1998): Biographie als Zeitgeschichte (2012)
- The importance of empathic communication in dialog process (2012)
- When we observe today’s world, we can safely say that tensions and clashes still continue and that some of them arise from interreligious and intercultural conflicts. In search of a safer future world, man, naturally, looks for a solution. In this context, it is thought that empathic communication model will contribute greatly to the reduction of prejudices and to the formation of a healthy interreligious and intercultural dialog process. The aim of this study is to draw attention towards the importance of learning and teaching of empathic communication skills as a procedural method in interreligious and intercultural relations. In this study, emphasis was placed upon communication conflicts and prejudices and contributions that empathic communication can make in the reduction of prejudices were outlined.
- Erfahrungen im Islamunterricht (2012)