Year of publication
- 2008 (7) (remove)
- Englisch (7) (remove)
- Plural marking in argument supporting nominalizations (2008)
- This paper investigates the conditions under which Argument Supporting Nominalizations (ASNs) can receive plural marking. Under ASNs, we discuss deverbal nouns that express an event and preserve argument structure. In our discussion we consider ASNs in Romanian, English and German.
- Steve and Eve can read tea-leaves, Peter : a practical primer to English pronunciation. Compiled by P. Cymbalista, G.A. Kleparski, Eurovit, 2007, pp. 152, ISBN 978-966-8364-24-2. (2008)
- Judging by appearances : a study of human-oriented metonymic developments in the domain of dress (2008)
- Metaphorization and selected translation techniques : the case study of "National Geographic" (2008)