Year of publication
- 2008 (7) (remove)
- Englisch (7) (remove)
- Plural marking in argument supporting nominalizations (2008)
- This paper investigates the conditions under which Argument Supporting Nominalizations (ASNs) can receive plural marking. Under ASNs, we discuss deverbal nouns that express an event and preserve argument structure. In our discussion we consider ASNs in Romanian, English and German.
- Judging by appearances : a study of human-oriented metonymic developments in the domain of dress (2008)
- Metaphorization and selected translation techniques : the case study of "National Geographic" (2008)
- Preliminary finding on the axiological potentional of obituary headlines in the contemporary British press : the proposal of axiological linguistic analysis (2008)