- The Center of Excellence SAFE – “Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe” – is a cooperation of the Center for Financial Studies and Goethe University Frankfurt. It is funded by the LOEWE initiative of the State of Hessen (Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz). SAFE brings together more than 40 professors and just as many junior researchers who are all dedicated to conducting research in support of a sustainable financial architecture. The Center has two main pillars: excellent research on all important topics related to finance; and policy advice, including the dissemination of relevant research findings to European decision makers from the realms of politics, regulation and administration.
In order to promote a fruitful exchange with interested parties from politics, academia, business and the media, SAFE issues a newsletter on a quarterly basis. This aims to provide an overview of the Center‘s ongoing research and policy activities. The SAFE Newsletter succeeds the House of Finance Newsletter, which was published between 2009 and 2012.
SAFE is based at Goethe University’s House of Finance however extends beyond by drawing on scholars from other parts of Goethe University as well as from fellow research institutions. The Center builds on the reputation of the House of Finance institutions, serving as an interdisciplinary think tank on the issue of finance.
Cunninghamia : a journal of plant ecology for eastern Australia
- Cunninghamia publishes original research papers on all aspects of plant ecology with particular emphasis on the vegetation and flora of eastern Australia. Descriptive, experimental and historical studies of plant communities, populations, individuals, their interactions with other organisms and their management are acceptable. Cunninghamia is a fully open-access online scientific journal published on the Web by the National Herbarium of New South Wales, Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust, Sydney.
- The aim of the Australasian Arachnological Society is to promote interest in
the ecology, behaviour and taxonomy of
arachnids of the Australasian region. "Australasian Arachnology", first published in November 1979, is the Newsletter of the Australasian Arachnological Society.
FIAS Scientific Report
Wiwi news : newsletter of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Gorilla journal : journal of Berggorilla- & Regenwald Direkthilfe
- The Gorilla-Journal contains reports about gorilla conservation and articles about gorillas, conservation activities, African rain forest and related subjects. It is a newsletter for the members and friends of our organisation.
African publishing review
Perspectives : a publication of National Association for Bilingual Education
ProtoSociology : an international journal of interdisciplinary research
- ProtoSociology is an interdisciplinary journal which crosses the borders of philosophy, social sciences, and their corresponding disciplines. Each issue concentrates on a specific topic taken from the current discussion to which scientists from different fields contribute the results of their research. ProtoSociology is further a project that examines the nature of mind, language and social systems. In this context theoretical work has been done by investigating such theoretical concepts like interpretation and (social) action, globalization, the global world-system, social evolution, and the sociology of membership. Our purpose is to initiate and enforce basic research on relevant topics from different perspectives and traditions.
Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- Amphibian and Reptile Conservation