Year of publication
- Heimat und Vaterland (1917)
- Estimating and forecasting trend output and modelling labor input : application of panel techniques and factor models (2007)
- This thesis is concerned with various aspects of estimating trend output and growth and discusses and evaluates methods to prepare medium-term GDP growth projections. Furthermore, econometric techniques suited for cross-correlated macroeconomic panel data with a focus on factor models are applied for unit root and cointegration testing as well as panel error correction estimation. Applications involve the identification of growth determinants as well as the modelling of aggregate labor supply in a multi-country framework. The first chapter evaluates a very popular method for potential output estimation and medium-term forecasting---the production function approach---in terms of predictive performance. For this purpose, a particular forecast evaluation framework is developed and an evaluation of the predictions of GDP growth for the three to five years ahead for each individual G7 country is carried out. In chapter two, a new approach for estimating trend growth of advanced economies is proposed. The suggestion combines econometric methods that have been used to test and estimate the implications of the extended Solow growth model in a cross sectional time series setting with an application of multivariate time series filter techniques. The last chapter discusses several panel unit root tests designed to accommodate cross-sectional dependence. These methods are then applied to an OECD country sample of the aggregate labor supply measure "hours worked".
- De Amuletis / In incluta Argentoratensi Academia Praeside Julio Reichelt ... Publice respondebit Johannes David Büttner, Spirâ Nemes, D. 19. Martii ... (1673)
- Der medicinische Blutegel und seine naturgemäße Aufzucht : eine Denkschrift an die Landwirthe Preußens (1863)
- Neuroptera succinica baltica : die im baltischen Bernstein eingeschlossenen Neuropteren des Westpreußischen Provinzial-Museums (heute Museum für Naturkunde und Vorgeschichte) in Danzig (1923)
- Idealismus - Realismus (1927)